View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 02:00 AM   #48 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I'm pretty sure I have the same ones pictured multiple times earlier too. They were on the car when I received it, presumably installed by the dealer. Seems to be some kind of standard-issue Nissan locking lug thing. I haven't had any issues yet, but I'd rather not have any in the future.

I hadn't thought about the fact that these don't have washers like the other lugs. Is this really an issue? Should I get them off the car?
Yes - don't even waste time with them. Replace them with stockers and tell the dealership that you want a new set when ones specifically for the 370Z come out. They seriously are crap.