View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubbheads View Post
If nissan designed this same engine to only rev 6000rpm or make its peak power at 6000 rpm then you would have that much tq. You can't have high revs and high tq at the same time. There is a constant number in a HP vs TQ formula which applies to every engine in the world. That number is based on physics that can not be changed.
What you are saying sounds like an educated answer. And its believable the way you are explaining it. But I would like some proof of that statement. Do you have a link or something I can read from. I'm not saying you are wrong. I would just like to learn from this theory.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote