View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
takimbe
Base Member

Drives: 09' PG 370Z w/SP
takimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to takimbe Send a message via Yahoo to takimbe

well they have never done a Z before, and installation would have been more, but they gave me a nice discount because i was getting so much work done. Keep in mind it took one guy a full 9 hours to install, and a second guy put about 4 hours on and off throughout the day, and this doesnt even include the 2 guys who did the tint.

They told me in terms of the sub, they would built a custom fiberglass mold so that I would be able to keep the spare tire. again, this was quoted as being 1000 dollars, which would include a high-end sub, fiberglass mold, kenwood amp, and installation. pretty decent pricing, but i wont be able to get it done for awhile.

Pics should be up tomorrow night.
takimbe is offline   Reply With Quote