View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Ahhhhh my friend. You know I hate to do this, but you are wrong. Our exhaust system is a true dual. It has to meet at some point for the crossover. True dual has nothing to do with having a crossover opposed to not.

Do not worry though, you will always be welcome at our shop. Hopefully you got the care package I sent...

Thanks, Tony
I don't know what to believe anymore...

I'm inclined to believe you, Tony, because in my Mustang days, X Pipe or H pipe, we all had "true" duals. However, here, it seems to be commonly accepted that the only "true duals" are those that DO NOT include a crossover.

I don't know why, but I just went with it as it seemed to be consensus around these parts.

And yes, I did!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote