View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
My dealership wouldn't fix it. They claimed they couldn't get the broken nut off and would need to drill the stud out. They were going to charge me over $100 to do this because they claim that they weren't the ones that installed the locking nuts, the car came from another dealer in trade. I had to go to Pep Boy's 100 yards from the dealership and buy the removal tool myself for $20. It came off easily with an impact wrench and the tool. I then spent another $40 at the Infiniti parts counter to get 5 more regular lug nuts, and I'll have to spend another $40 to get another set of quality locking nuts.
Luckly, my car wasnt a trade - it was sent to that dealer first. This one is going to be on their head lol. Although thats shitty the dealership wouldnt cover it...

Hey, just in case - can you post up what extractor you bought? And how did you make sure the wheel didnt get damaged?

Last edited by MightyBobo; 04-05-2009 at 02:59 PM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote