View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
DjSquall
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My first car
DjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond repute

Noted and noted. I will definitely not hesistate to overdo it a little bit if it will ensure better durability. This car will probably be my daily driver, so another headache will be street legality.

I'm thinking to do the wheels/brakes first, so the car is ready for winter. Next, the differential, then exhaust. After that, I'm thinking adding the coolers will be a good step to prep the car for the track. Hopefully I will be able to do this by the end of the year.

Also guys, keep in mind, this is actually my first car and I'm just learning as I go, so if you have advice for me or think I should do it differently, post or PM

(time to update the list on first page)

@ wishihadnav - I'm driving automatic.. So um there's no clutch I think??
DjSquall is offline   Reply With Quote