View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Well think of it like this, my 2009 base Z (manual) with sports package was priced around $34000, I talked them down & got a deal of about $29000-30000 with the light up door sills & free oil change/tires for life. It all depends on what dealer you go to, marazzi gave us a shitty deal & didn't want to budge intill after we recieved our super deal at ft.myers Nissan. Then they wanted us to come back & said they would match whatever ft. Myers Nissan was offering after the fact. If marazzi would have just gave me that deal in the first place, I would have bought the car from them, but they had to be a bunch of lying snakes & pull that BS. I live in Naples, but still go to Ft.myers Nissan, because I get such better service there, I know most of the people there & and they treat me like family. If I have to go to marazzi, I get such shitty service almost as if they know I didn't buy the car from them and they hold it against me. It just makes me sick & 1 other thing: is it me or does "Frankie G" look like the biggest doucher in the world?