View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #32 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
So whats next guys, since we are all going to have full exhaust and intakes soon...whats the next move... I am already looking at the stillen Pulleys....
I'm also looking at the Stillen pulleys. I guess after that it's a tune, as soon as UpRev gets their 370Z stuff ready. Maybe start scrounging around for enough coin to get set of Volk G2s. Oh, but before that, I'll be installing the Turbonator -- one into each intake tube. I'm just kidding. Should be obvious that I'm kidding, but I want to go on record with that.

Edit: I haven't done the headers yet. I'll probably be putting that on my to-do list, pending the results you and wstar get. I've heard that it makes the exhaust note higher pitched. Not sure if I want that. So I eagerly await the videos once you guys have the full setup installed!

Last edited by semtex; 04-02-2009 at 12:08 PM.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote