View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzero View Post
Yea exactly what I'm trying to do.. Just waiting on someone that knows how to do it to pm me. Rob@Altered has pm'd me awhile back. "Technically, it can be done, but without your car here to perfectly match and fit it up, we can't guarantee fitment 100% for you. And on top of that, the time and material costs will be pretty steep."
So he recommended a 3'' catback exhaust. spearfish25 got it done for around $150.
If anyone can fabricate me one around that amount please pm me
I believe spearfish only had turn downs welded... not pipes out the back with tips. If you want tips and pipes out the back, it won't be cheap. Quality pipe and tips, anyways.

You're honestly better off just doing nothing. Save your money. A set of ERZ HFCs ($369 shipped IIRC) will cost you about the same as having custom piping made for your car. And it won't be ghetto!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote