View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
takimbe
Base Member

Drives: 09' PG 370Z w/SP
takimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to takimbe Send a message via Yahoo to takimbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbrann View Post
My guess would be that they feel like they've made the sale so you've dropped off the radar.
That may be the case. I called a few dealers nearby and told them the scenario, then said 'can you match it?'

I figure if they can, they would be my second and third options. I am just a little afraid that ill show up and the dealer will try to raise the price and ill walk away empty handed after a 2 month wait, and theres nothing worse than THAT.

At least if they try and pull that, ill have a back-up dealer or two who can match the price and I can just drive down the street and give the other dealer my business...
takimbe is offline   Reply With Quote