View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

Quote:
nice numbers dude. this was done in 5th gear?
I believe it was done in 5th, that would be what i would imagine so, i actually didnt ask. I have a video actually , ill listen to see what gear....

Quote:
Nice #"s . Do you have a base line dyno for your car?
Mine made 320.1 with the same mods. Its a 7 AT.
If yours is a 6 MT then you have a great running car.
What A/F are you running?
Please "PM " me.

Thanks
Z Eliminator check the last dyno chart it has the A/F ... and my baseline stories are ridiculous. I had test pipes on this car with 240 miles on the odometer, they were ordered before I even picked my car up, lol. Intakes followed suit around 800 miles so I never got a bone stock baseline. I said f it and finished bolt ons and was gonna get before and after on the tune BUT my tuner accidently loaded the standard rom on my car before he did a pull!! He was apologetic and stuff its just that he said he does so many he goes into muscle memory mode and just does things when he gets in, and he forgot to do the baseline pull, lol. Def a buzz kill somewhat, but theres nothing I can do about it at this point in time.

I just got some Drag Radials from someone over at my350 to bring this thing to the track, Ive also since practiced a little with where to shift with a similar running car and have figured out the car responds better to shifts around 7400 in the lower gears than the 7650I was taking it prior..

What really bugs me , it the fact at the stip I shift to 4th way too close to the 1/4 marker.. I think my car is begging me for some 4.08s , it will help bring the car through the 1/4 in the power band of 4th and not at such a low rpm in 4th, as well as help the car get going off the start.

Carbonetics diff and 4.08 gears would make me and my z very happy !

Also, For what its worth my buddy with a 09 7AT sports/touring Z dynoed on that same mustang dyno with Injen CAI's, Berk Test Pipes, and Greddy Exhaust ( the Duel one with similar muffler to stillen and the Burnt tips) also for his Uprev Tune .... And got 306 before tune and 318/249 i believe after the tune .... so my Z made way more power than his for some reason. The only thing he didnt have that i did was the Stillen Pulley. I will get his dyno sheet and scan it just to post as a comparison.

Last edited by chuckd05; 04-16-2010 at 01:18 PM.
chuckd05 is offline   Reply With Quote