View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I love the Zele front end, but since I don't like the Zele exhaust, that takes out the rear bumper for me... And I'm planning to go with the F.I. Exhaust. Do you know of a good rear bumper piece that would work with the Zele front end? Or is mismatching body panels to suit my particular taste frowned apon?
Mismatching is not frowned upon as long as it looks good Unfortunately, most of the mismatching done doesn't match up well for obvious reasons.

Another option you have is to customize the tip positions on the exhaust you'll be using. Stainless steel exhausts are easy to work with and most exhaust shops should be able to match up the tips with the bumper rather easily. The Zele positioning looks very close to the OEM.
All you have to do then is attach some different tips.

Might be too much trouble for some people, but I know there are some 370z owners that will want to do something like this. The cost isn't that much for such a simple mod, and it allows for fitment of the Zele bumper that no one else will have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeee View Post
Which z emblem is amuse using for the front bumper?
Looks like they're just using the same emblems as on the sides of the Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
the big ones that look like a leafblower vent.
Without modification to the fender liner and possibly other things, it doesn't look to offer much function. I'd assume maybe some cooling in the tire wells or possibly exhaust. If adding a diff cooler to the car, this looks to be a go mounting location for the cooler filament.

-Mike Bratcher
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote