View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:47 AM   #81 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkim85 View Post
finally got the car back!!!!
drives like new, smells new, looks new!

im just crossing my fingers so that there is a major problem that they cannot fix so i can get a new car LOL

jk

i wish my baby has no more problems.
like someone said in an earlier post , the first accident is always the biggest one.
I didn't see this thread earlier, but I'm dropping in now. Based on a long-ago experience I had with a wrecked and repaired car, I would strongly advise that you take your repaired car to an independent place asap (not the dealer or the insurance place or the body shop that did the work) and have them check out the alignment on a good alignment machine. Have them correct any alignment issue they see (using the normal adjustments), and also have them check that there's breathing room to adjust (in other words, that getting aligned correctly doesn't now take some alignment adjustment piece all the way to some limit, because eventually you'll need the extra adjustment room for future adjustments).

If there was slight frame damage that was corrected (or so slight that the body shop thought it could be ignored), odds are high the alignment guys will notice when they check this stuff out.
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote