View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpn2001 View Post
For those interested in a new head unit. I found a post from fatwallet.com for a Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT. It states:

Pioneer is offering a $200 rebate on this unit:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...rAudioVideo/In...

Rebate Info:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...rAudioVideo/In...

Currently one of the lowest price on the net is at Amazon.com at $891. However, they are not an authorized dealer and if purchased through them you will not get the rebate. You will need to purchase from:

7" High Resolution WVGA Touch Panel Display 50 watts x 4 plus...

They have an online price matching system that will find the lowest price on the net. Just click on "Lowest Price Guarantee" and it will show the lowest price as Amazon. Click through and checkout and you will see the price drop from $1399 to $891.
$850 is about the lowest you'll find it online (pre-rebate)

I have access to these from an authorized Distributor locally and they're actually a little more (~$930), so that is a good deal. Just make 100% sure that they're an authorized dealer and you'll be fine.

Great h/u, I plan on getting one or the current equivalent down the line.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote