View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I just hate how all these punk kids feel like they have to race... it's like... why not you just pull up next to me, check out my car, and get on with it? I'm too old for that kind of crap. If I see a nice car and the driver notices me checking it out I'll give them a thumbs up or a nod... that's it. I have run into a lot of those kind of people since i"ve had my Z but unfortunately it also attracts those that will most likely succumb to Darwin.

The guys in RSX's or other FWD imports that act all hard make me laugh, though. It's hilarious to see some dude in a Civic or RSX think he's the **** in the car daddy bought him. I'm sorry, but I'm never going to act like I am the **** unless I'm driving Jeff Gordon's race car to work!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote