View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
craniac24
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 PG Roadster
craniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to craniac24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
Push the wheels out with 20mm spacers front & Rear and put on the rear SPC camber kit, I think it makes a huge difference, then you can decide if you want to take out the Eibachs.
See my pics. Nismo Wheels in Matt Black
This is exactly what my plans were. You don't think I made that decision without seeing your pics already...do you?

Then again, I've seen your pics where you have the spacers installed only on the rear. Even still, my drop in front looks lower than yours. Don't really know why.