View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #79 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarGo View Post
This one was something vibrating (buzz) above the headliner near the back of the cabin. I was able to pop the back of the headliner off (be careful doing this..the headliner is very fragile) and could feel a bar or wires about 6 inches from the rear of the headliner. Looks like they had already installed dynamat squares up there, so i added more. Vibration gone.
This sounds like it might be the culprit in my car.
I've got an intermittent buzzing/vibrating/rattle coming from what I think is in the vicinity of the plastic on the passenger side B pillar.
I've tried taking out the cargo cover, the manual from the glove box behind the seat and the noise happens with the stereo on or off.

When I take mine in for an oil change I'm gonna have the guys look in all the places listed in this thread.
Thanks!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote