View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 01:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
G in ny
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2006 g35 coupe
G in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond reputeG in ny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas special: Burberry & LV scarf, Ralph Lauren Hoodys, sneaker and much more!

Mods im not sure if im allowed to post this up let me know if I have to delete.
I am selling these for my freind, he works in a factory which distributes expensive retail items. He sent me these pictures from me to choose I have alot more stuff but these are a few.

Payment can be made by paypal or money order... He is trying to get more safer and secure payment methods up and running like google checkout.

If anyone is interested post or PM me. If a large quantity is placed, I'll be able to give a little bit of a discount on your order.

More Items will be up

Thank You for looking and happy holidays

Louis Vuitton Hat & Scarf Set $80 shipped - Burberry Scarf $50 shipped

Ralph Lauren Hoodie (M,L,XL,XXL) $75 each shipped

Louis Vuitton Shoes for men (size 8-11) Price $120 shipped

Spyder Jacket (M-XXL) Price $145 shipped

The Spyder Legend collection is the pinnacle of technology and exclusive styling, a collection of modern classics. Only the best become a Legend.

ENTRANT DERMIZAX-EV - The heavy-duty fabric that redefines comfort for performance fabrics

ENTRANT DERMIZAX-EV is configured to provide maximum comfort in any number of ways. First of all, this fabric exhibits an exceptionally high resistance to water pressure that protects against the heaviest storm precipitation conditions. Greatly improved breathability is available through the smart nonporous membrane capable of effectively controlling moisture permeability depending on microclimate temperature. In addition it takes much longer for a wearer to start feeling stuffy even if very active. ENTRANT DERMIZAX-EV's comfortably dry feel quickly returns compared to other fabrics. The super-durable water repellent finish also maintains a high repellency of over 80 points even after 100 wash cycles. This guarantees long-life waterproofness and breathability for sustained comfort. These characteristics combine to provide full comfort no matter how strenuous the activity. The ultrathin membrane provides ENTRANT DERMIZAX-EV with a feather smooth texture and lightweight configuration.

X-static is a fiber made with layer of 99,9% pure silver, which is permanently bonded to the surface of a textile fiber. It has been used primarily as an industrial and medical product, servicing high-tech industries and the Department of Defense.

Last edited by G in ny; 12-06-2008 at 05:38 PM.