View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinPark View Post
Excellent write-up! +1 rep

Did you use an impact drill for this mod and if so which one do you have? Also, I'll go search for this in a minute but if you also did a write-up for the front spacers could you link to it from the first post or put a link in here somewhere for everyone?

Oh, and nice hammer - did Thor stop by to help with the install.
I used a Cdn Tire "Maximum" cordless impact driver. 1/2" drive with a 21mm impact socket. The driver is 14.4v NiCD and did a great job as it is a maximum 102ft/lbs force. Went really quick.

As for the front spacers, it has been covered many times. Here is one link.

http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-d...r-install.html

The one difference I had was that you don't need to mod the shield to fit the bolts thru...

Go to my Mod Album to see all the pics for the front install.

As for the hammer... it is a 3lb sledge that is EXTREMELY handy to have around in tight spaces with limited throw. It packs a nice punch with one small swing! Thor would approve....

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote