View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #154 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
You see that as a discrepancy and I read it as someone who A) doesn't speak English well and probably didn't represent the situation properly and B)didn't want to risk another OEM block. Always differing points of view.

I have *now* heard both sides of this story. Until today I had only heard Sharif's side. I can honestly say that his side doesn't add up. Juan's does. The pictures do not lie. Me? No dog in this fight, either. But, I am always going to speak up when their is obvious Vendor bias.

No vendor bias as there has never been any money exchanged between Forged and myself. I am speaking to Forged's reputation from the countless satisfied customers. Like I said, a simple google search or breeze through my350z.

I have never had a windshield sticker with Forged's name on it...cough cough

"it means that, like me, he's a rolling free advertisement for Forged Peformance... but, since my car is becoming so well known, i'm going to start renting windshield space...

HEAR THAT, sharif!? i need some free labour or i'm going back to the "clean" look! *lol*"