View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #89 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
I noticed a few of you think the Z needs more horsepower, this isnt an issue, the Z has plenty horsepower, but what it lacks is Torque, 270 ft./lbs isnt going to cut it these days, I'd like to see the TQ numbers on par with the HP, 332hp with 310-315 ft./lbs would be a good target to hit.
I think you have it here more torque makes everything move faster and feel better. The 4.0 liter in the Xterria would help, but its tuned for lower rpms, A sales manager told me the manual gearbox is smoother than the Zs. Give me the 5.6 liter V8, I would even settle for a smaller bore version.

Last edited by The BlueMax; 04-10-2010 at 10:32 PM.
The BlueMax is offline   Reply With Quote