View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
awesome vid. i want to take my car to the track, but i don't have the guts to do it. zero experience w/ track driving, and i'm worried about insurance. though I guess public roads is far less safe for me and others...

either way, nice vid. my only beef with the mount is the rocking forwards and backwards during braking/accel, which is what i thought would happen when i initially saw your mount. other than that, you were right, it has no vibration (mine has a bit). now i want to build yours to compare lol
I actually kinda liked the slight motion...gave me a greater sense of speed. Maybe it was just me /shrug.

You can get insurance for a track event. I think its $250 per event. Something I should have done my first time out haha. Oh well