View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #216 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm...those numbers seem a little low to me, considering (a) the mods you have, and (b) you used a hydraulic dyno, and those types of dynos are actually notorious for giving readings on the high side compared to normal roller-type dynos. It might have something to do with the pulls being done in 5th rather than 6th. I remember another member by the name of wstar went through the same issue. The problem, if I remember correctly, was that neither 5th nor 6th give a 1:1 gear ratio in the 7AT models. Never the less, you did get a nice gain, so congrats on that!
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote