View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

If only it was this one:

A 6.0L Gen IV LS2 V-8 fitted with a polished MagnaCharger supercharger replaced the factory four-banger, and a Griffin radiator cools the 525hp powerplant, while an Old Products air conditioner chills the driver and passenger. Mated to the engine is a 4L65E four-speed automatic tranny; the gear ratio was changed to 3.25:1. A rack-and-pinion setup replaces the stock electric, power-assisted rack-and-pinion. Front and rear coilovers smooth out a ride punctuated by 18-1/2-inch Weld Racing Tech-Star wheels and P245/40ZR18 g-Force BFGoodrich tires leashed by Baer's PBR two-piston front and rear disc brakes.

I got to see this guy in person right after it was finished (had some friends that worked there) and it was badass. Too bad the owner was a bastard and brought the company down. Still wearing my UP shirt today though

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote