View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:24 AM   #167 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

Just got back from a trip to San Diego. Drove the Z. My brother and his wife have a six week old baby girl that we went to visit. From there we took a flight to Tucson for a family reunion on my wife's side. I left the Z with Marco and Ryan at MR Works so they could work their magic. I couldn't be happier with the results. The pictures speak for themselves.

I went with flat black everything, landing strip, parking light led conversion (from amber to white), smoked reflector (tinted with spray tint) and a switch to turn the landing strip on/off. Let me tell you, these guys are great! Marco and Ryan were very helpful when I was deciding what I wanted and anwered all my questions. They always got back to me quickly and made me feel like me and my car were in good hands. I left my car with them for 3 days while I flew out of town and didn't think twice about it. They were even willing to give me a ride to the airport if I needed it! Two thumbs up! Thanks again Marco and Ryan - it was great meeting you guys!

I also worked with BAT to get my fangs and rear valance done in flat black. Click here for pics. Andy (BAT) was also great to work with, and Sean (one of his installers) went above and beyond including working Easter Sunday to get my car done. Thanks guys!

Here's Andy and his sick GT-R

Ryan from MR Works and Sean working on my car

I grew up in SD and I miss living there. The weather was great, especially considering I came back to snow here in Utah (BOO!). A couple hours before we left SD the earthquake made my brother's family and my wife and I head for their backyard. The water in the pool sloshed around quite a bit and we had a tense few minutes. While there my brother gave me a ride in his Cayman S and as much as I like my Z it would be real tempting to get one if I had the cash - sick car! We had a great time getting to know my new niece, had a ton of fun with her 2 year old brother, my brother and his wife. Then got to drive home in the Z with some cool mods. Thanks guys!

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails