View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 05:31 AM   #181 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayp03 View Post
Wait, so the doors auto lock but don't open when u pull the handle? My car auto locks but all I have to do is pull the door handle and it opens (no need to press the unlock button and then open the door). I agree, I think the auto lock features is to prevent "other" people from getting into the car, rather than the passenger and driver opening it accidentally.
Correct. You have to shut the car down, to automatically unlock the doors. I found this a bit irritating when I took my buddys girl for a spin yesterday - went to drop her off, pulled the E-brake...and she cant get out lol. IMHO, if the car's at 0, and the E-brake is pulled in the stick, those doors should be unlocked.