View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:59 PM   #46 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d02808045 View Post

Yeah, my wife and I take the Lexus to the dealer for free car washes almost every weekend....got free copy, cappuccino, soft drink, and enjoying the feeling of being luxury

Is your brother work in the service department, next time i can request him so he can hook us up!
He's a lead tech, just got his master ASE/Lexus cert. Only been there a few years. I guess our family is blessed with mechanically inclined people I'm not sure what, if anything, he'd be able to do as he's not a Service Writer, he just gets his hours, and a lot of them.

I can and will always stand behind his competence though, so if you ever have issues I would see him. You won't be leaving dissatisfied, his cars don't come back again for the same issue.

A lot of people there only know how to work on Lexus/Toyota/Fuel Injected cars, it's unfortunately the way things are moving. He's had his hands on almost everything including GoPeds/MoPeds/RC/Dirt Bikes/Motorcycles/Jet Skis as well as cars from the 50's and up. I've got a lot of faith in my (slightly) younger brother, he's my backup plan when I have issues, lol.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers

Last edited by vipor; 04-06-2010 at 12:02 AM.
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote