View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:07 AM   #98 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
Not in this case. I sat there and watched my shop try to get updates from Bulletproof to no avail. This is a long story that i may post in full detail later...
If you feel it's fair, I'd like a chance to find out what happened exactly. I don't recall any canceled orders for 370z parts so I'm still completely in the dark as to what happened and with who. Simply knowing the vendor will help greatly.

I hope you can give me this chance to find out what happened. It sounds like something may have went terribly wrong and I'd like to correct it if possible or at least learn from it.

-Mike Bratcher
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote