View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKNIZMO View Post
let me see, first off it was a trial thing on the wheels, second i can take the accents off at any time, third you are right it is the internet so get a life butt monkeys.... forth of all if you can afford what i got under the hood then you can state your peace butt tards ............ other than that lmao yall are lame *** monkey balls .... rejects with the base model z lmao for real lllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo chumps ...
Rofl, look at this guy - lets see some under hood shots of that sucker. Maybe even a picture or two of you putting your supposed supercharger to good use in something other than a sprint from one stoplight to another.

King Hard Park-er - that's my new nickname for you. ALL HAIL!