View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrider View Post
oh that looks really good. i think you should get it without the red stripe, i think its so played out and makes the car kinda rice. but each to their own. not judging you if you do get it. where you getting it done? ive been looking for a place to powdercoat mine so quite some time now
Yeah -- I'd have to get it done separately anyways so if I like it without I won't add it.

I'm going to take them to the American Stripping Company down in Manassass. They are supposed to be really good. All they do is consumer and industrial coatings.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote