View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #70 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haevowin View Post
I've driven the 370z and thought it was pretty nice but felt like the S2000 was more enjoyble to drive

Personally, I would chose the 370z with sport pack vice the NISMO but if I had the funds I would get a 10' Porsche Cayman S in a heart beat.

The 2010 Porsche Cayman S is faster than both (straight line /track, it doesn't)

Porsche Cayman S vs. 370z

Nissan 370Z vs Porsche Cayman S(facelift) PDK - FastestLaps.com

Porsche Cayman S vs. 370z Nismo

Porsche Cayman S(facelift) PDK vs Nissan Nismo 370Z - FastestLaps.com

This new Cayman S is more comparable to the E92 M3; it’s in a different league al together. The Z is good for the money though
More comparable in terms of cost. Actually, wait, I bet that Cayman will be harder and more costly to maintain than the Z.

For the money, the Z wins hands down. BTW, I would hope you would be taking your car to a track and not driving fast on the street........

I was looking at the Exige S (would would hand it to the Cayman S), but when it comes down to it, the almighty dollar made my decision. Even if the Cayman S is faster, I am SO much more happy with the Z as is my wife and two girls. I can drive it on the street like a dinner plate as opposed to a piece of fine china that has been handed down through the generations.

And, I just have to add this, I have seen more Caymans than Z's lately. Every time I see one, I think "that car used to look really cool; now it just looks girly....."
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote