View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #216 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how the blue calipers would look (maybe too much blue?), but I definitely think you should get your windows tinted. Even if you only do the legal limit (50% in VA) it will look better than stock and totally change the look of the car with the windows up.

You've seen mine... it's 38%.

Me, I'm planning on powder coating the wheels gloss black (possibly with a thin solid red time attack stripe) and having the headlight housings done in a flat/satin black. I'll also need to take care of the silver door handles, which will probably be painted solid red to match the body color.

That'll be good to start!
LIKE us on Facebook!