View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsa View Post
I hate to bring this post up again, but why don't you hang out with fellow drivers that actually love to drive their cars. At an autocross, ages range from 18 year olds in the best vehicle they can afford (usually barely street worthy) to retired enthusiasts in replica Cobras and Daytona's.

All the pretense that goes along with the newest coil overs, long tube intakes, and carbon fiber crap dissolves when a kid in a 1988 Honda Civic schools a 2009 Mustang.

No one talks sh*t because they know that they will have to put their money where their mouth is.

I regret not getting involved in autocross earlier. I am partial to my clubhttp://www.capitaldrivingclub.com/ but check out autocrossers inc. and the local BMW clubs.
We do plan on doing stuff like that, too, but it's nice to be able to grab a cup of coffee and talk about nothing but Z's.

I know a few of us in the group plan on doing some HPDEs in the summer.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote