View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2e View Post
Hey guys..currently drive a low mile, 03 cobra with about 450whp. i like it BUT...its kind of plain. fast, sounds and looks good but the interior is lacking, styling is, well kind of old, technology is just not there other than motor really. Test drove a new 370z yesterday...was very impressed. power was good and smooth, handles much better and can be pushed harder than my current ride. plus, HIDs, an AUX hook up, much more stylish interior and the potential for good power....what are your thoughts?? should i sell it and get into a Z?
Having driven a few Cobras in the 450-550whp range, you're definitely going to miss the power. FI is going to be a MUST for you otherwise you'll be kicking yourself for selling the Terminator.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote