Thread: Dyno Results
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

My theory is that you got there with a hot car, threw it on the dyno and got a low first run. Then you let it cool down and it made EXACTLY the power it is supposed to make to the wheels on a dynojet on your second run. Then you did another run after when the car was still heatsoaked.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the car was not allowed to cool down before run one or before run three?

Don't be disappointed by your results, a lot has to do with the gear you ran and dyno calibrations. Why would you run 5th anyway?

I would have expected about 280-285 with your mods, but 275 is close....dyno numbers mean nothing without baseline numbers anyway....
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote