View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

sweet! thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Step'n370Z View Post
That's where the Scratch-X may help you. "MAY" help. If you don't have too much of a paint blob, Scratch-X may do the trick to help blend the touch up with the rest of the paint. Practice on another car in an area that isn't noticeable to see how to use it. It may take a few applications to get it smooth. Go to Meguiar's site and watch the vid on how to use it, along with other products. I am not endorsing Meguiar's, I only buy some of their products, and the Scratch-X is a very mild rubbing compound/fine scratch and blemish remover.

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote