View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
ZCarGo
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370 CY A7
ZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUKILLABEEZ78 View Post
Infiniti must have given you a "special car" (most likely you're simply mistaken) because on my G sedan and every other Infiniti that I've had experience with has the same setup as the 370Z. Press once for driver and twice for all the doors. I'm not aware of being able to change this function either but perhaps someone will prove me wrong.
You can change this through the Nav..at least on the new Infiniti's. I just bought my wife an EX35 and she can change the way the lock requests work and how long the auto lights stay on after power off. It's all in the "settings" tab, but the car has to be in park to access the additional menus. The EX35 Nav is identical to the 370Z (with the exception of the back lighting). I looked high and low to try to adjust this on my Z. The Dealer told me it could be done, but he was probably blowing smoke.

-ZCarGo-