View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:29 AM   #24 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayYay View Post
on the sk2 forums, everyone says that Z owners do nuttin but talk trash on s2ks, so I had to find out for myself. But I found the complete opposite was true. I honestly think that most S2k owners are pretty fkn lame

Yo Tacoz I'm from Garden Grove too, what part you from?
I think its more along the lines of, Honda owners are used to having trash talk about them so they assume it happens all the time lol.

On the other hand, a lot of people think Z owners are pompous, pretentious pricks.

Me, I can appreciate any car tastefully done. The S2000 is a fantastic car in its class. A little pricey for me, for what you get, but its not bad at all - a nice little roadster.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote