View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh@STILLEN View Post
The tubing is polished aluminum.. if you wanted to sand it down, you could take it to any local powdercoater and coat it whatever color you want. Or even a high-temp epoxy paint.. options are unlimited.

We have not seen the requests to change up color options, as you can imagine that can begin to affect inventory significantly, which in turn would increase the cost to you, which we've done what we can to reduce..
Just putting it out there.

Trust me, if anyone knows about the bottom line it's me... that's what my job is all about.

If you guys ever did build a black plastic one, though, I'd buy it.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote