Thread: A to B
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #143 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Well, its impossible to ask that question without seemingly implying something considering which company's product I bought. So I went out ahead and made sure to avoid the drama that would have surely come otherwise.

If you are not at liberty to say, then its probably on the other stages. Its fine though thats all I wanted to know. I see that they aren't selling the other stages on their site yet, so there's absolutely no problem with that. Stillen I'm sure is also working on the other kits. Its going to be interesting to see how close the more aggressive kits end up being. Chances are they will have a larger spread than the CARB kit did considering they have much more freedom in the tuning / boost / supporting mods.

EDIT: wait a sec, they are selling the different stages already on the website....525hp and 550hp which they advertise as stage 2 and 3 in the description.

Not making any assumptions, just going to ask about it.

Last edited by RCZ; 03-18-2010 at 03:50 PM.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote