View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't have "many" faults. You've complained about one. This started a while ago and Nissan has now remedied the issue for the most part.

You understandably had a complaint against the dealership, or one employee actually, and that I get.

I went to probably 4 different Nissan dealerships when shopping for my Z and ended up being very happy with the one I chose. 1 of the 4 was a guaranteed "no" in my book and I persuade people to avoid them for just that reason. At the same time, however, that same crappy dealership handled my hatch spring issue under warranty before the TSB was released when I approached them with it.

Regardless of everything though, people are people, and you will find more assholes than saints. It does suck that they consistently treated you poorly, and that the issue wasn't elevated over the person's head that you were dealing with. Damage control was lacking based off of your posts here.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers