View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for getting this out the door so quickly Stillen

Now that you've got a final product, can you comment officially and more specifically on a couple of points?

(1) On the 370Z, is filter removal basically going to be a matter of removing a panel from the underside of the front of the car? In the photos they look a bit high up to reach from there, but it's hard for me to picture exactly how the removal/reinstall of the filters would go without seeing it installed in person.

(2) Without a center support (or any support that I can see aside from where it attaches at the TB) like the splash shield on the G37 version, I imagine the tubes are going to bounce around a bit more. Would it make sense perhaps, after enlarging the holes for the tubes to pass through, to apply some weatherstrip or something to the edges of the holes to keep the tubes from beating themselves up on it and/or clanging around?
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote