View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #56 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
Raul, brilliant! I was just about to cross-post the exact same quote... #8 on the other board... the only problem with the theory is I remember pushing pretty hard on the pedal and not getting more braking response... I'm not certain this is spot on but... Stillen, this is prob the first thing you guys should look in to
Yup, I saw this posted on several sites...mainly because its the only explanation they have found coming from a credible source.... Lotus to be specific. I saw the explanation of the problem, but nowhere did I find a fix.

Best solution I've seen so far is disconnecting the abs sensor and threshold brake....not a bad suggestion on a dry circuit. Not for newbies.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote