View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #42 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
i lol at people questioning that price..... you should see what the amuse exhaust is for a GTR!
The Amuse system for the GT-R is definitely not cheap, but we've actually imported more of these systems for GT-R owners than another other exhaust on the market; even exhausts that are less than half the price!

R1 Titan Stti

But... if you think that's impressive, you guys will really get a kick out of the exhausts for the E92 M3. I'll post up some pictures in my next post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
don't really like the looks.

I am not a big fan of these type of finishes on exhausts.
We actually have a decent amount of our GT-R guys that feel the same way. This is why Amuse also offers the "Type C" finish which is no blue burn at all. This can be done on the canisters and tips. The titanium piping turns blue regardless even when you warm the car up for the first time, but with most of Amuse's exhaust designs, the tips and canisters will not turn blue. This way you can keep the original look from when the exhaust was first installed.

-Mike Bratcher
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote