Thread: Tire Problem
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
It was only the passenger side rear tire---all other three were fine. A pound a week pressure loss---Wow. Since the car has spent most of the 3 months since delivery parked in a chilly garage, I'll proceed on that theory, inflate and see. If it goes down again, then I take it from the responses that I DO go to the Nissan warranty service department for possible coverage.
They don't always lose pressure evenly, but it's definitely something that you need to keep an eye on. You'd be surprised at how many people are driving on under inflated tires... I bet it's more than 75% of people on the road!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote