View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Not that it is anything Z related but I have to type up my first 13 page appellate brief for law school this weekend. The research wasn't that bad but going through 300+ pages to find the few select lines that support your perspective is a PIA. Add to it the legal citations which are difficult to learn in the beginning. Right now I have about 50% done and it's due at 11pm tonight. It'll be done and I'll have the Mrs. proofread it for me but damn before it know it, it'll be monday and I'll have to go back to class.
I can sort of relate. I did not go your all-out Law School route, but while doubling in Accounting and Finance I had to do a ton of heavy law stuff... lots of writing... lots and lots and lots of writing... ugh.

Anyways, good luck. Law is definitely interesting so it's easier to make yourself focus than writing about something totally random.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote