View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post

The labor costs are as simple as a $90 dispute against the original credit card charge or a buyer dispute within Paypal.

However, hopefully Berk will own up to their blunder and do the right thing with overnighting the correct part and reimbursing the $90 labor. If not, they will lose a lot of potential buyers once this story-line plays out.
Why would you dispute the labor charge? It's not the shop's fault... and they do need to be paid for the time spent.

That said, I'm glad I went FI! Sucks that Berk is having so many fitment issues... I agree with Steve... someone's going to lose their head over this.
LIKE us on Facebook!