View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:17 AM   #25 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
I like option 2 for the reason of being tired after 9 plus hours. If you add the stop for lunch and gas it'll be more like 10 plus hours. Depending on time of departure we need to consider traffic as well although I've never driven either route before. You all know me though, I'm an early riser so departing at the crack of dawn is not a problem with me. For example, leaving at 6AM would allow us to arrive somewhere between 4 and 5PM provided nobody has any tire changes or what have you that could add to the time.. Still daylight then and some time to get settled.
I definitely think 6AM is going to be the latest we'll want to head out by.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote