Thread: TipsZ Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:31 AM   #23 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
It does not look like the springs lowered the car that much. Both pics looks almost the same.

Did you installed a rear camber kit and toe bolt? How is the ride?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
OP, that pro kit drop looks like a 0.5 inch drop in those pics. your thoughts?

nice calipers!
Right, the Eibach's only drop it about 9/10's of an inch. Note too that this was immediately after the installation, so there was no time for settling in. Once I get this oil cooler situation taken care of, I will get some better pics of the space between the tires and wheel well. It should have settled by now.

The ride is just slightly harsher than stock. Not much, but I did notice a difference. Nothing extreme, you can just feel the bumps just a little bit more.

I did not install a camber kit, nor toe bolt. In fact, I still need to get an alignment. Which reminds me, I am going to do a full photo shoot of before and after the wheel alignment so we can see a true difference.
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal

Last edited by TipsZ; 03-10-2010 at 05:39 AM.
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote