View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg410 View Post
gonna need you to wash and dress those wheels soldier!!

Looks excellent, great job! Unfortunately I live in a condo so I'll have to convince my wife to let me build one and hang it above the bed.
OK OK! I was VERY busy that day and had just enough time to hang the rack! The tires and wheels were in plastic bags STRAIGHT from the dealer as I had them install the winter tires there. I had no idea they were so mucky! I noticed it too and I feel a little embarrassed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Looks great. The only thing I would add is a back-board that goes along the wall. You're going to have four tire marks on the dry wall...
Not at all. The rack is designed with angle iron and the bottom rack is spaced 8" from the back and the front one is 20" from the wall, leaving a perfect hollow for the tires to rest in. There is a approximately 3/4" between the rubber and the wall. NO CONTACT!

Thanks for all the positive feedback! I will post the dimensions/instructions here soon. Got to go to church this morning.....

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote